TrafficWave Autoresponder Review
There’s a pretty good chance that if you’re reading this blog post right now it’s because you were looking for some information on TrafficWave. I was recently in the same position and after spending the last few years using Aweber as my primary autoresponder. Like many other users I found that as my subscriber list began to really grow, Aweber’s monthly fee continued to increase as well. After doing a bit of research and reading a number of positive reviews, I finally decided that I would try out Trafficwave for myself.
What Is TrafficWave?
TrafficWave is a web-based email autoresponder service. This is a service for Internet marketers who want to build their own email marketing lists, create email campaigns, email newsletters, or simply want to follow up with their prospects. With TrafficWave you can send a series of pre-loaded emails to your list at pre-determined intervals, or broadcast an email to your list at anytime.
One of the best features of Trafficwave is that unlike other autoresponders they have a monthly flat-rate fee no matter how big your list gets. The price is just $17.95 each month, with no long-term contract and the price will not increase as your subscriber list grows. Also, with TrafficWave you not only get unlimited autoresponders, but you have access to the following features, making the system a complete marketing package:
- Free Lead Capture Pages – Instantly create and edit unlimited lead capture pages.
- Unlimited Ad Trackers- Tracking your ads takes all of the guess-work away. Keep updated on which advertisements are most successful.
- WYSIWYG HTML Editor – No experience needed to instantly create polished, professional looking email messages.
- Free FFA Page – Great for generating leads.
- Compensation Plan – Free entry into their 3×10 Matrix structure!
TrafficWave Affiliate Program
One advantage that Trafficwave has over other autoresponders is that besides being able to easily build and maintain your email list, they also have an amazing affiliate program that essentially lets you get paid to build your email marketing lists. This program is completely free to join and offers a 3×10 matrix that pays you on 10 levels deep with 100% up-front commission for the first month.
Here are some of the program’s highlights:
- Fast Track Bonuses- Paid weekly, you’ll receive an instant $17.95 commission bonus for each paid customer that you refer.
- 3 X 10 Matrix Plan – Refer just 3 and TrafficWave is free! For each member on your first level, you receive $6. With just 3 referrals your membership will be paid for.
- Leadership Bonuses – Receive a cash bonus with just 5 personally sponsored members. This bonus doubles when you have 10 personally sponsored members.
- Traffic Sales – Receive 10% of sales from guaranteed traffic.
Some affiliates take advantage of this great program to earn a few extra dollars to help offset the cost of their TrafficWave subscription while others go on to earn substantial monthly commissions by continually referring new members.
Is TrafficWave Worth It?
With its flat-rate price for unlimited email campaigns, useful ad-tracking features and the potential to earn a substantial recurring income by referring others, I would have to say that TrafficWave.net offers a better overall value than any of its competitors.
The bottom line is that list building is by far the most important task you can be doing online and TrafficWave will help you to do that (and much more) at an affordable price.
Try it FREE for 30 days, with ZERO-RISK, and see how Trafficwave works for you.